Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Little Pony and a Birthday Mani

It was my adorable cousin's birthday yesterday, she turned five. My aunt is only 2 years older than me and we grew up together, so I consider my cousin to be more like a niece and spoil her accordingly. She is also super girly, so I have a ton of fun shopping for her. This year I went with a massive My Little Pony and the DVD of the new TV show (it is actually really cute).

I also did a birthday manicure befitting a girly, 5-year-old party :D


Zoya Lolly (dark pink matte), Milani Tip Toe Pink (light pink) and my glitter franken with Diamond Cosmetics matte topcoat.

My cousin/niece was very impressed (she loves nailpolish, this girl is awesome).

5 comments:

  1. omg !! adorableeee princess !!!! ur nails are amazing but , she is an angel !!! !!! gr8 nails !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable mani!!! Love it!!!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mani is so cute! and you're cousin is the cutest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete