1. What is your favorite make-up product? Obviously, nail polish. I go neutral and classic with my make-up, so nails are the perfect place to go bold. But, I don't think I could live without my BB cream, mascara, or eyeliner either.
2. What is your favorite fashion trend of 2011? I was a big fan of the dusky purple trend in nailpolish last year. Purple is my favorite polish color (although you wouldn't know it because thus far, I've posted mostly my pink manicures) and greyed purples don't make my hands look like I just stuck them into a pot of boiling water to serve up later with butter.
3. What is your favorite dessert? Its a tie between lavender créme brulée (don't I sound snobbish and fancy?) and flan. I love all food that has the jiggly pudding texture.
4. Favorite color? Yellow. I almost never wear it on my nails because the shade is so limited (and usually so hard to apply). I was loving the mustard yellow polishes this last fall.
5. What's your middle name? Suzanne. Gross. It's like I'm a character written by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
6. What was the last song you listened to? Trick by SNSD. I love KPop. A bunch of adorable/super hot Korean chicks with awesome choreography AND skimpy costumes. Yes. It kicks regular Pop butt so hard.
7. Cats or Dogs? Neither, I'm a bunny person :)
Something about myself that you don't know:
Whee, uhm, I speak Japanese fairly well and I can sing in Japanese and Korean.
I'm supposed to award other blogs with this and pass the love but I'm honestly still super new at this and I have a very limited blog network. So, I'm going to hold off on this step for a bit. But thank you Jonochi!