Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Packaging Motivated Splurge

Terrible blog upkeep aside, I'm going to be very upfront with the fact that I love product packaging. There are several brands I just wont buy because I hate the bottle design (Nicole by OPI, what is UP with those bottles?). So, is it really that surprising that I bought three Paul and Joe nail polishes simply for the fact that they look adorable?!
#20 (Manhattan) #15 (Venus) #29 (Toujours)



Close up of the bottle and cap designs. I love these bottles, they just beg to be set out on top of a vanity.

Also? The box is so lovely! I'm keeping all of them :D

Paul and Joe Venus (indirect sunlight, variation in coats)
The quality of this swatch isn't that great (notice that my middle nail STILL hasn't grown out? GRAH!). Highly recommend checking this color out on Polishaholic. Pointer and middle finger show 1 coat and other fingers have 2. I love this color sheer and I love it opaque. Although if you don't want a visible nail line, that will take 3 coats. Also the bottles are small (2/3rds the size of a regular polish) which makes me content with a bit of VNL. This color reminds me of Cinderella's dress!

Closer shot of the glitter in the shade. Gold, silver and iridescent blue.

More swatches to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment